How you are being kept safe at our parks!
We are super excited to have you back bouncing with us!
The safety of our team members and guests is always our top priority as well as ensuring everyone gets maximum fun out of their experience! We are taking the below actions at Ryze trampoline parks in line with Scottish Government guidance to ensure everyone’s safety in light of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation:
- Facemasks are not required when bouncing or eating and drinking in the café however facemasks must be worn in communal areas such as seating, toilets, and reception.
- We assign dedicated staff to clean, every hour of the day, all touchpoints with disinfectant such as door handles, keyboards, touchscreens, lockers, sinks plus many more areas where anyone would touch a surface.
- Our staff frequently spray disinfectant on the park equipment using pressurised containers with a mist wand to help steralise our activity areas.
- Whilst our team members are on the park floor, where they and guests can follow social distancing measures masks are not required. Where team members come into closer contact with each other and guests, masks will be worn.
- Hand sanitising stations throughout the building and park and these are checked every 3 hours and refilled if required.
- Social distancing is to be followed at all times. Signs have been put on the floor and around the facility to remind everyone on how to do this safely.
- Perspex screens have been installed at our check-in desks and tills.
- A new and improved check-in process! Find out how it works here: https://youtu.be/bWHqOOLKEkk
- The parks are also getting cleaned monthly by a external contractor with a spray chemical that has been proven to stay on surfaces for extended periods of time and kill pathogens, microbes and bacteria while being completely safe to touch.
- Our capacity has been reduced by 50% to ensure social distancing can be easily followed.
- Trampoline gripper socks are now mandatory.
- Our foam pits are currently closed for your safety but don’t worry! We are currently designing a super exciting and fun way for the foam pits to work!!