We are super excited to have you back bouncing with us!
The safety of our team members and guests is always our top priority as well as ensuring everyone gets maximum fun out of their experience! We are taking the below actions at Ryze trampoline parks in line with Scottish Government guidance to ensure everyone’s safety in light of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation:
- Facemasks are not required when bouncing or eating and drinking in the café however facemasks must be worn in communal areas such as seating, toilets, reception, corridors and our arena walkways*
- We assign dedicated staff to clean, every hour of the day, all touchpoints with disinfectant such as door handles, keyboards, touchscreens, lockers, sinks plus many more areas where anyone would touch a surface.
- Our staff frequently spray disinfectant on the park equipment using pressurised containers with a mist wand to help steralise our activity areas.
- Whilst our team members are on the park floor, where they and guests can follow social distancing measures masks are not required. Where team members come into closer contact with each other and guests, masks will be worn.
- Hand sanitising stations throughout the building and park and these are checked every 3 hours and refilled if required.
- Social distancing is to be followed at all times. Signs have been put on the floor and around the facility to remind everyone on how to do this safely.
- Sneeze screens have been installed at our check-in desks and tills.
- A new and improved check-in process! Find out how it works here: https://youtu.be/bWHqOOLKEkk
- The parks are also getting cleaned monthly by a external contractor with a spray chemical that has been proven to stay on surfaces for extended periods of time and kill pathogens, microbes and bacteria while being completely safe to touch.
- Our capacity has been reduced to ensure social distancing can be easily followed, this includes stopping spectators on the arena and the closing our viewing gallery.
- Trampoline gripper socks are now mandatory.
- Our foam pits are now open with our new Foam Sacks making them safer to use, same Foam Pit rules apply. These new sacks are just as fun as our amazing Airbags! Please note out Trapeze and Acitivity Pits are still closed due to the complexity of the foam pit shape.
- Ryze Dundee inflatable is currently closed due to the facility being classed as soft play and will open back up once we have confirmation from the government soft play centres can re-open, shouldn't be too long now!