We are super excited to have you bouncing with us!
The safety of our team members and guests is always our top priority as well as ensuring everyone gets maximum fun out of their experience! We are taking the below actions at Ryze trampoline parks in line with Scottish Government guidance to ensure everyone’s safety in light of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation:
- Our trampolines are 2 metres wide so bouncing is naturally socially distanced following our 1 per square trampoline rule.
- Facemasks are not required when bouncing or eating and drinking in the café. Facemasks should be worn in communal areas such as toilets, reception, corridors and our walkways where possible.
- We assign dedicated staff to clean all touchpoints with disinfectants such as door handles, keyboards, touchscreens, lockers, sinks plus many more areas where anyone would touch a surface.
- Our staff frequently spray disinfectant on the park equipment using pressurised containers with a mist wand to help steralise our activity areas.
- Whilst our team members are on the park floor, where they and guests can follow social distancing measures masks are not required.
- Hand sanitising stations throughout the building and park.
- Social distancing is to be respected.
- Trampoline gripper socks are now mandatory.